Home Depot YMMV $199 RIDGID 18V Brushless Cordless 4-Tool Kit with 1 4 0 Ah and 1 2.0 Ah MAX Output Batteries Page 3 RedFlagDeals.com Forums

Second, Ridgid tools are literally very HOT after a while which doesn’t seems happens on my Makita. Lastly, noise and vibration is STRONG which is kind of uncomfortable to work with. Ridgid is very good if I never used Makita.

home depot ridgid car kit

I take it that's not the case for the bulk of Ridgid customers. Then again, I've seen several videos of mechanics using Ridgid tools. If it's good enough for them, I think most people will be just fine. Mortgage Rate Finder Find the best mortgage rates and see what’s available on the market now.

YMMV $199 - RIDGID 18V Brushless Cordless 4-Tool Kit with ( 4.0 Ah and ( 2.0 Ah MAX Output Batteries

As for 10+ years, I hope it's +++... My somewhat risky bet on Ridgid is due to anticipating a lower total cost of longterm ownership, including free service and especially battery replacements over the years. If I were using the tools in a professional context I would go with the higher quality options as it's a business expense and money making tool.

I know, price is very different but many of my Makita tools lasted 10+ years and still strong. Why not spend a few more bucks for excellent tools that’s going to be with you for 10+ years instead of using lower quality stuffs. I agree about the trigger control/accuracy. I really wish it were better on Ridgid. However for my use it's good enough and I can't justify paying a lot more for Milwaukee or Makita for that reason alone as a DIYer. The weight and noise are luxuries IMO, and actually in those departments Ridgid's subcompact impact wrench is really awesome.

Trending Hot Deals

I bought it but ended up returned it. Compare to the Makita I am using, these tools are great in price but it’s just older technology that makes the price tag looks cheaper. One thing that brothers me with the Ridgid tools are how HEAVY they are. Second, accuracy control is missing. Example is I can start my Makita impact at very precise low speed which Ridgid just spins off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Awasome Kayak Rentals In Glacier National Park 2023

Stryker Off Road Design Automotive in Maryville, TN Birdeye

Trove Custom Wallet Design Your Own Printed Wallet Slim, Thin, Minimal Card Wallet